As a little ‘thank you’ for your support, we’re giving away either an iTunes or Amazon gift card worth £25. Use our iPhone app to show your hairy progress during #Decembeard and we will pick a winner during #Manuary (sorry, couldn’t help it)
Terms and Conditions
- The competition consists of a user posting his or her photograph modelling a beard, whether it is fake, real, bushy, manscaped or creatively superimposed on the face of someone.
- If you are using our iPhone app which is for free in the iOS App Store, your entry consists of posting it to your Twitter timeline with the #Decembeard hash tag and mentioning @BeardsforBowels so we get notified of your entry.
- If you are using the form provided here to submit your entry, you agree that we can use your Twitter username to re-post the entry to alert you we have received it successfully. Your email address will only be used to contact you if you win the competition and not used or sold to any third parties. We will put your image on a Beards for Bowels placeholder which mentions our website address and logo before re-posting.
- You may enter as many times as you wish, however the number of times entered does not constitute to having a better chance of winning. It’s advised to submit your favourite image as the entry.
- You agree that you own the copyright of the image you are posting and/or the permission of the person modelling in the image.
- You agree that we are able to re-post, favourite and retweet the image on Twitter, upload to our Instagram, Tumblr and Pinterest feeds.
- The competition duration of collecting entries is between 1st December 2013 and midnight 31st December 2013.
- For users who have downloaded the iPhone app and already shared their #Decembeard pictures, it’s greatly appreciated however, we will require you to re-post those images again for it to constitute as an entry in accordance with these terms.
- The use of your image, retweet, favourite or mention does not act as a voting scheme. All entries will be overviewed fairly.
- The winner will be announced no later than 5pm on 1st January 2014.
- The winner is chosen at their discretion and the judge’s decision is final. It will be announced on Twitter, this website and the winner will be notified by email.
- The winner may choose between either an iTunes or Amazon gift card or email voucher at the value of £25. There will be no cash or prize alternative for any reason.
- The terms and conditions may change without notice at any time. Please recheck this page for every entry you submit.
- This website, iPhone app and competition is to raise awareness of bowel cancer. The campaign is for entertainment purposes only to help raise awareness of the disease which affects millions of people all over the world. If you find anything we have done offensive, please do not use this website, iPhone app or enter the competition and please email us your concerns using the address below.
- You have the right to withdraw, change or delete your entries that may be posted on social media websites at any time. Please email us using the address below with your request.
- The email address for all concerns, feedback or media is: firstname.lastname@example.org